Jacob + Carley. Such a special day for a wonderful couple. We loved it all! Here area few favourite parts:
1. Travel theme. Jacob is from the UK, Carley is from Canada, and the two met in Australia. Having an international theme for an international guest list was perfectly fitting!
2. Venue. Fraser River Lodge is one of the best! An amazing display of BC’s beauty and the log cabin charm is so lovely.
3. Pre-wedding Prayer. Carley’s brother (who also officiated the wedding), came to pray with the girls before the ceremony. There wasn’t a dry eye in the room – photographer included ;)
4. Unity symbol. As a nod to Jacob’s love for tea (he is, after all, an Englishman), the couple steeped two teas together – an English breakfast tea and a Canadian maple rooibos tea – to represent their new union. A delightful symbol!
5. So much joy! It’s so fun to document weddings where joy permeates everything about the day! It was evident to everyone that Jacob & Carley were so thrilled to finally be husband and wife. And everyone shared in that joy. The best.
Jacob & Carley, what an incredible wedding day yours was and we were honoured to be part of it. Here’s to it being the start of an amazing, blessed marriage!
~Sarah & Matt
Such lovely photos guys. You look like you had such a fantastic time xx