So many amazing memories were made at Chris & Sandy’s wedding. Spending a day with all their nearest and dearest made it clear that they love the people in their life so well, which I’m sure is an overflow of the love the two of them share! Here are some of my favourite parts of their day:
1. Vintage Bus. The girls’ sweet ride to the ceremony!
2. Venue. Van Dusen Botanical Gardens is always a treat because of all the unique plant varieties. So many interesting shapes, colours, and textures for a photographer to play with.
3. Ceremony under a willow tree. Sandy’s dream :) And my goodness were their vows ever beautiful.
4. Wedding Officiant. After years of us both being in the wedding industry, this was the first time I got to photograph a wedding ceremony my mom was officiating! And she did an incredible job, of course!
5. Food. Beef brisket, cornbread, and mac ‘n cheese at a wedding? Yes please!
6. Chris & Sandy. By far the best part of the day. These two are so worth celebrating!
Thank you Chris & Sandy for having us to document your special day, what an honour!
~Sarah + Matt