Jamie & Rachelle gave their friends & family a treat by celebrating their wedding on the west coast in beautiful Ucluelet, BC. It’s where the rainforest meets the ocean in spectacular style. And we got to enjoy it all from the comfort and beauty of Black Rock Oceanfront Resort! A perfect start. And the day just got better! Here are a few favourite moments:
1. First look on the West Coast Trail. What a magnificent place to start. We found a lovely little cove off the trail to take photos with Jamie & Rachelle.
2. That Pacific Ocean. The way those waves are constantly crashing is mesmorizing.
3. Rachelle’s hair & dress. Just perfect!
4. Intimate Ceremony – with a view! The outdoor patio overlooking the coast was such a special place for Jamie & Rachelle to say their vows with their dearest people watching.
5. Champagne toast. Immediately following the ceremony champagne was served to all the guests to toast the new Mr & Mrs. A blissful welcome to married life!
6. My second shooter. For almost every wedding this season I’m so thankful I get to have my wonderful husband shooting alongside me! He’s brilliant and I’m constantly amazed and thrilled with the images he takes. This wedding was no exception.
7. The sweetest couple. Since Rachelle & Jamie are from Saskatchewan, I never had the chance to meet them in person until their big day. What a pleasure to document the wedding of a couple as lovely as these two!
Jamie & Rachelle, thank you so much for having us to capture your big day! We felt truly honoured to be part of it.