Spring is here and love is in the air! Steffan & Shannon’s wedding day was just darling. The sunshine came out, the flowers boasted blooms and these two promised themselves to one another. Here are a few favourite moments:
1. Genuine, heartfelt vows. The best kind.
2. Stunning details. Loved Shannon’s colours and her gorgeous, hollistic vision for the look of the day.
3. Avenues for fun! Ice luge for drinks, view finders with photos of the couple (instead of a slideshow), and great cocktails and food made for a lively time.
4. Shannon’s dad playing the bagpipe as the bridal party entered the reception.
5. Family dance. What started out as a father-daughter dance became a brother-sister dance twice over. All of the gentlemen in Shannon’s family took a dance with their sister – so sweet!
6. Lantern releasing. Lighting up the sky with glowing lights was the cherry on top of a wonderful celebration!
Steffan & Shannon, thank you so much for having me capture your memorable, special day. May God bless you both richly in the years to come!