Winter weddings with delightful people have a special place in my heart. Sarah & Elijah’s frosty wedding day was enchanting. Here are some of my favourite parts:
1. Chicken noodle soup. On a January afternoon, why not enjoy chicken soup with your bridesmaids before the wedding?
2. Ceremony. Elijah’s dad performed the ceremony, adding a heartfelt and personal touch.
3. Carrying his bride. More than once, Elijah swept Sarah off her feet. So sweet!
4. Frosty ranch. Photos were just dreamy at Timberline Ranch with the frost and the fog.
5. Special song. Sarah’s sister, Nicole, performed an amazing rendition of Till There Was You (from The Music Man) at the reception.
6. Slideshow. It’s not often you get to see a slideshow with video footage of the bride when she was little. The slideshow was a treat for everyone!
Elijah & Sarah, thank you so much for having me document your wedding day. Praying God will continue to bless you in the many years ahead!