Even a stormy day can bring the happiest of events. Dan & Sammie’s Autumn wedding was absolutely delightful. These two have such sweet hearts – sweet towards others and especially for each other. Some of my favourite parts from their day:
1. Mom’s help. Sammie’s mom does wedding decor, so everything was perfectly designed and looking lovely.
2. The ceremony officiant – a family friend who planned his trip around the wedding day, and performed a beautiful, thoughtful ceremony for Dan & Sammie.
3. Flower girl & ring bearer. Being from out of town, the two kids stayed with their mom, who was in the wedding party. This meant lots of fun and laughter for the group!
4. Rain-free photos. Autumn is always chancy in the Lower Mainland, which makes us extra thankful for breaks in the rain during the portrait session :)
5. MC’s vows. Sammie’s brother, as MC, decided he also needed to share his vows to the couple… and had everyone in stitches!
6. Spending a day with a wonderful couple, while documenting memories of their special day.
Dan & Sammie, may the Lord bless you both immensely in this exciting new season of life. Thank you for having me to photograph the start of it!