Jared & Marla’s autumn wedding day was the kind that gets me giddy about my job. Beautiful people (inside and out) celebrating and savouring the best day ever. On top of that, these two are dear friends and it was a special honour to be part of their day. Here are some of my favourite things from their wedding:
1. Getting ready. From farmhouse explorations to pretty home-made wedding mugs, the morning was a delight and a great start to the day!
2. An incredibly sweet first look.
3. Jared’s pocket watch. Just as both Jared & Marla’s moms had given their husbands a pocket watch on their wedding days, Marla gave Jared one.
4. Autumn. A wedding in autumn… Yes please.
5. The ceremony. Jared’s dad performed a very touching ceremony.
6. Special performance. Both dads together had written a song for the bride & groom, humourously incorporating their quirks and resulting in heaps of laughter!
Jared & Marla, thank you so much for having me document your wedding day. Love you both & praying for God to bless your many years together!