When the rains come, we party anyway. At least that was our philosophy on the day of Kelly & Meghan’s wedding. These two had an amazing day that was uniquely all their own, which is what makes us look back with such fond memories. Here are a few favourite moments:
1. Peyton. Kelly’s & Meghan’s adorable daughter was a big part of the day. From getting ready to photos to “walking” her dad down the aisle, she shared in the significant moments and celebrations. So sweet.
2. First Looks and Family Toasts. Spending the beginning of their day with dear family was a lovely way to start the festivities.
3. The Rain. When things don’t go as planned, it’s an opportunity for creativity. Rain changed our plans and gave us unique, indoor portraits. And when the rain let up for a bit we got a few outdoor photos too!
4. Venue. Kelly & Meghan booked out the entire restaurant of Milltown Bar and Grill for their ceremony and reception. An intimate ceremony by the fireplace and a stand-up reception captured the essence of Kelly and Meghan perfectly.
5. The Food. Did I mentioned that the food at the stand-up reception was amazing?
6. Speeches, Dancing, and Conversation. It was all so rich, loving, and lively. The best.
Kelly & Meghan, thank you for having me to capture the special memories of wedding day. May your many years ahead be full of good food, wine, and companionship!
Didn’t you all look beautiful and didn’t we all have so much fun!! Thank you for the privilege of being a part of your special day. Warm Hugs, Norm and Diane