Tychicus and Rachel had a full wedding day. Full of joy, tears, so much laughter, and beauty. And at the center of it all was Ty & Rachel becoming one before their heavenly Father and their loved ones. Here are some of the things that made the day so special:
1. Tea Ceremony. I love way Chinese tea ceremonies honour the family, and give the family their own time with the bride & groom on the big day.
2. Tears in his eyes at Tychicus saw his bride coming down the aisle. So special.
3. Worship. Coming before God to praise Him with thankful hearts on their wedding day was the best thing.
4. Fantastic People. As a photographer, I get glimpses into the lives & relationships of my clients. It was evident that Ty & Rachel are surrounded by wonderful, caring people who have shaped who they are today.
5. Flowers. Seriously. Our Little Flower Company did an amazing job. Swoon.
6. Laughter. I’ve never seen a bride & groom laugh as much as Tychicus and Rachel at their reception. So much joy!
7. Reception Activites. From kissing games to spontaneous dances, the evening was a grand time!
Tychicus and Rachel, thank you for having me document your special day. Praying God’s richest blessing upon you both in the many years ahead!