Jonathan & Gillian’s wedding was such a sweet, romantic, and FUN day. So many great moments to cherish. Here are a few of my favourites:
1. Venue. The Secret Garden in Abbotsford is a dream and added a perfect touch of the country amidst the gorgeous mountains.
2. Wine + Bubbles. Jonathan & Gillian ensured that all the guests had a glass of champagne before the ceremony even started. And the celebrating continued well into the evening.
3. Gillian’s dress. It looked as though it was made for her.
4. Gillian’s dad’s first look. One of the sweetest moments as he saw his daughter for the first time on her wedding day.
5. Lavender. I just love it. Any wedding that incorporates lavender gets a thumbs up from me.
6. MCs. Jonathan & Gillians’s MCs did a fantastic job keeping the evening fun for everyone. Incorporating “20 second dance parties” and a “slow-motion bar brawl” kept everyone on their toes and having a good time.
7. First dance(s). I loved their idea of doing the first dance right as the bride & groom entered the reception. It’s not too late in the night, so everyone is still present to witness this special moment. Also, Gillian and her dad surprised everyone with an incredible, choreographed dance mix during the father-daughter dance!
8. Smaller guest list. With 105 people present, Jonathan & Gillian had more of a chance to talk and spend time with people they love… which I think is really special :)
Congratulations Jonathan & Gillian! Your wedding day was amazing; thank you for having me there to document it. Here’s to a very bright future for you two!