From Ladner to Cypress to West Van, Mark & Zabrina ventured all over the Lower Mainland for their special day. Their day was filled with meaningful moments (and places!) that I’m so grateful to have captured. Here are a few of my favourite parts of their wedding:
1. Family heirlooms. I love how Zabrina incorporatd pieces that meant a lot to their family – a family ring, cedar chest, and cake cart were all featured throughout the day.
2. Cypress Mountain Look-out. It was here that Mark & Zabrina shared their first kiss. So sweet to photograph them at Cypress, now as husband and wife!
3. Zabrina’s veil. Even though it wanted to get blown away sometimes, nothing beats a cathedral veil lifted by a summer breeze.
4. Sunset photos. I love them. Every single time. Add weeping willow trees = perfection.
5. First dances. All of them so sweet. I teared up as I watched Mark hold his mom so tenderly in his arms.
Mark and Zabrina, what wonderful day you had! Praying that these moments will only the be the beginning of an amazing life together :)