It’s amazing to think of how much thought, significance, and love is sown into a wedding day. Dustin & Ally’s wedding was abundant in all of those things! Their day was the best… because it was theirs! Here are some of my favourite moments:
1. Ally calling her grandparents in the morning because they were unable to attend. Everyone was holding back tears!
2. Full ceremony. Full of dear family + friends. Full of joy. Full of meaning.
3. The best of Ladner + North Van. Dustin’s from Ladner; Ally is from North Van. Both love where they have grown up. So for their wedding to be truly them, it only made sense to involve both locations!
4. A golf course that let us [safely] take pictures. This is rare, and I was so grateful to Seymour Golf and Country Club for letting us give Dustin & Ally more lovely photos! Sidenote, this was also the day I drove a golf cart for the first time. nbd.
5. Dances. From Dustin & Ally’s moving first dance, to Ally crying into her dad’s shoulder, it was the perfect way to end the night (well, at least the formal portion – dance party still of course!).
Thank you Dustin & Ally for letting me capture the momentous day that was your wedding! May God bless you both richly in the many years to come.
Leave a Reply