Lenny & Katie set the bar pretty high for Thursday weddings. Their wedding date itself, June 25, 2016, was packed with significance. June 25th was the day they started going out, 06 (June) has been Katie’s sports number since she was a kid, and 15 (2015) has been Lenny’s sports number for just as long. With all the thought they put into the just the date itself, it comes as no surprise that a lot of love and sentiment filled their wedding day. Here are some of my favourite moments:
1. The relaxed vibe of the entire day. Nobody was stressed, and moments were enjoyed to the full.
2. Lenny first seeing Katie. Oh my goodness… all the feels! I was fighting not to tear up.
3. The Venue. You just can’t go wrong with Swan-e-set. And on such a beautiful day too!
4. The car. Katie’s uncle let the bride and groom use his amazing vehicle for a quick drive and photos.
5. The amount of love shared between Lenny and Katie, and all the love that their family and friends demonstrated towards them! These two get to begin their married life together knowing there are so many people behind them with their love and support.
Congratulations Lenny & Katie; here’s to many years together growing in love for one another. And thank you for having me capture your special day!