While editing these highlights for Chris & Hannah, my heart was warmed as I reflected on how special this day was. Chris & Hannah’s tender, welcoming, and open-hearted approach to life was so evident in their relationship with each other, and with those around them. Some things that made their wedding just lovely:
1. Hannah’s vintage look! Her dress, jewellery (made from 18th-century moulds!), and unique brooch bouquet were all exquisite.
2. The many tender and trusting looks shared between the bride & groom. So special.
3. Thoughtfulness – from gifts to acknowledgements, Hannah & Chris made the effort to honour those who have invested into their lives.
4. The ceremony. A family friend performed the ceremony, and he did a fantastic job of personalizing it and weaving in fun stories about the couple.
5. The cake! Once upon a time, Chris sang “I’ve got you under my skin” at a talent show. He had his eyes fixed on Hannah, and Hannah thought, Is he singing this to me? They were together not long after. So the sheet-music cake was very appropriate :)
Chris & Hannah, thank you for letting me document such a momentous day for you! May God bless you both as you begin an incredible journey together!