Lauri & Alicia have been so wonderful to get to know. Their wedding day was a dream Spring wedding in Vancouver – which means sunshine! Here are some favourite moments:
1. Wedding design. Everything from the flowers to the venues were all wonderfully planned and executed!
2. A bridal party determined to make this the best day possible for Lauri & Alicia. In the morning a couple of the bridesmaids sacrificed some of their getting-ready time to help re-glue the “Bar” sign that had fallen apart – these girls were amazing!
3. Alicia’s dress & veil – my goodness she’s a beauty! Lauri’s navy blue uniform was rather dashing, too.
4. Ceremony – Lauri’s grandfather agreed to make his grandson’s wedding the last wedding he ever officiates. So special to have him involved in such a big way.
5. Delicious his & hers drinks – complete with mustache and red-lips straws!
6. Silliness – Lauri & Alicia had no problems being a little goofy at their reception, making it even more delightful!
Lauri & Alicia, thank you so much for letting me play a part in your wedding day. Wishing you only the best for the life you’ll share together!
// Scroll down to know this wedding’s vendors! //