Two weeks ago, Cody and Sara tied the knot! It was the most special day, because it was theirs. And considering most of their relationship has been long distance, it was particularly wonderful to have family and friends all come together to celebrate. From getting ready to the dance party, their wedding was full of incredible moments. Here are some of my favourites:
1. Sara’s dress. You can’t not notice her dramatic ballgown. Not just any lady can pull something like that off, but Sara executed it flawlessly.
2. Cody seeing his bride for the first time. Almost as dramatic as the dress was Cody’s reaction to seeing Sara walk down the aisle. So much joy and excitement on his face!
3. Photo conditions. The mist and fog were just perfect for a January wedding. And the ladies’ faux fur jackets added to the overall look very nicely.
4. Cody & Sara together. These two know how to have fun, but they don’t neglect the meaningful moments along the way. I loved capturing the special dynamic they share.
5. Thoughtfulness. Sara’s garter was custom-made with military fabric in honour of Cody being in the military. The cake toppers showed the bride & groom high five-ing because they met over a high five. Even the little details had significance.
6. First dance. One of the most heartfelt first dances I have witnessed! So beautiful.
Congratulations Cody & Sara! Your wedding day was fantastic and it was a privilege to capture the memories for you!