If I had to choose one word to describe Lea & Jeremy, it would be authentic. I love being around people like them; I love shooting weddings like theirs. So much love, thought, and care was put into their day. The DIY details were absolutely amazing, yet it was the heart behind it all that captured my affection.
Jeremy & Lea met through their church, and they have been serving there faithfully for many years. What their wedding made clear is that their community loves them & they love their community. They took as much time as they could talking to their guests at each table. And it was evident that they wanted their wedding day to have true significance – from their vows to their thank-you speech – and not just be a great party (though it was definitely a fantastic one). Some of my favourite moments at this wedding were:
1. Lea’s dress – she was the perfect bride for a beautiful lace, knee-length dress.
2. Jeremy & Lea walking down the aisle together!
3. The song their friends wrote about them and performed during the signing of the registry – so sweet yet made room for some giggling amongst the guests.
4. The sound of corks popping and hitting the ceiling as all the guests began to open the sparkling juice bottles at the reception.
5. The way Jeremy’s grandma hugged him after praying for the meal (captured on photo too!)
6. Stealing the bride and groom at sunset for a few photos :)
7. The dance! These guys surprised me; I have never seen such a lively, animated dance party! And not a drop of alcohol to be found ;)
Congratulations Jeremy & Lea. May God bless you in the many years to come!
Leave a Reply